We are seeking an Assembler to join our team! You will perform mechanical and electronic production assembly work of consistent quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Reads and follows blueprints, drawings, BOMs, specifications and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
2. Conducts quality inspections on products and logs results.
3. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
4. Performs other manufacturing/assembly operations and tasks as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires 1-3 years of relevant manufacturing experience.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to make metric system conversions.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical schematics, and other manufacturing instructions.
- Must be familiar with portable power tools such as torque tools.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
- Requires a basic knowledge of electricity.