BOARD REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Troubleshoot circuit board failures; component-level analysis/trouble shooting/debugging and repair of electronic boards and assemblies.
- Replace and/or repair faulty components using solder techniques including but not limited to through-holes and surface mount.
- Hand soldering/desoldering of board components and wires.
- Support engineering, sales/customer service to provide quality repairs
- Make suggestions to reduce and eliminate any problems causing repeat equipment failure.
- Be actively involved in lean efforts including 5S implementation ensuring adherence to lean process standard and making and implementing suggestions for product and process improvement.
Basic Qualification Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years diagnostic and PCB repair experience.
- Component-level circuit analysis and fault diagnosis skills.
- Ability to operate standard types of electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, power supplies, hipot testers, with ability to read and understand schematics.
Preferred Requirements/Additional Elements of the Position:
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Associate’s degree in Electronics, Manufacturing Technology or equivalent program.
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuits.
- Basic knowledge of single- and 3-phase power a plus.
- High voltage experience including voltages up to 575 VAC 3 phase.
- Robust electrical and mechanical background.
- Expertise based problem solving
- Effective communication skills
- Thru-hole and surface mount soldering equipment.
- Must be proficient and able to read wire diagrams/schematics, independently follow instructions/directions
- Work independently and within a team environment
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Working at Control Concepts, Inc.:
As an employee of Control Concepts, you will be joining a highly motivated team, dedicated to providing the power control industry’s highest quality products and service. Our goal of “achieving continuous customer satisfaction” is realized through a supportive team environment of dedicated and talented employees.
As a family-oriented small business, we provide a productive, yet casual, environment where achievements and contributions are readily acknowledged.
Control Concepts offers a competitive compensation package (commensurate with experience) and generous benefits including 401(k) with match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical, dental, long & short-term disability and life insurance.
SEND RESUME TO: JOBS@CCIPOWER.COM
CONTACT: Kathie Eliason