We are seeking an Electromechanical Assembler to join our team! You will perform mechanical and electronic production assembly work of consistent quality.
- Work with a team to assemble products by following BOMs.
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts and log results
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to read, speak and write fluent English
- Good eye/hand coordination and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with co-workers at a level necessary to maintain a safe, high quality and productive work environment.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to meet production schedules.
- Ability to solder - or willingness to learn and familiarity with surface mount technology a plus.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 15:00