SALES APPLICATIONS ENGINEER, TEMP CONTROL EXPERIENCE
Due to continued growth and expansion in the Semiconductor, Water Purification, and Industrial equipment markets, Control Concepts, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sales Application Engineer to assist our customers in applying power and temperature controllers for their processes.
Power controllers regulate the flow of power in industrial manufacturing processes. Temperature controllers regulate the process temperatures and communicate with the power controllers to apply precise heat. The Sales Applications Engineer will leverage Control Concepts’ expertise in precision power control to improve the customers’ processes, yield, product performance, and quality.
Control Concepts, Inc. is a privately held, Minnesota based, company which designs and manufactures Power controllers which are sold world-wide to OEMs, distributors, and end users in many diverse applications including:
|-Semiconductor Manufacturing||-Web Drying|
|-LCD & Fiber Optic Manufacturing||-Solar Cell Manufacturing|
|-Industrial Furnace & Ovens||-Plastic Injection Molding|
|-Crystal Growth Chambers||-Diamond Manufacturing|
|-3D Additive Manufacturing||-Oil & Gas Production|
|-Radio & TV Transmitters||-Commercial Microwave Ovens|
|-Glass Manufacturing||-Water Purification/Chlorination|
Control Concepts, Inc. has almost 40 years of experience providing the highest quality products and service to our customers. Our goal to “achieve continuous customer satisfaction” is realized through a customer support team of dedicated and talented employees. In order to achieve our growth goals, we need experienced and motivated technical people to interface with our customers in the wide variety of industries we serve.
The Sales Applications Engineer position reports to the Director of Sales position and has a high degree of customer interface. This individual will use their technical knowledge and expertise to assist customer with the following:
- Utilizing technical skills to solve the customer’s process and control issues with both standard and custom designed solutions.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting their application and the use of an SCR controller.
- Respond to request for quotations (RFQs), in a timely manner including product configuration and expected delivery.
- Answering application requests.
- Processing incoming orders and calls.
- Answering programming and setup questions.
- Assist in writing and publishing technical white papers featuring Control Concepts’ technology.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Editing and maintaining materials on the company website.
- Be able to travel to job site when required domestically and internationally. Travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or technician with three years industry experience, or equivalent technical experience.
- Must be able to read electrical circuit diagrams.
- Application of temperature controllers, thermocouples, tuning, experience and understanding.
- Analytical ability is very important in troubleshooting applications on the phone.
- Must have basic understanding of electrical circuits including single phase and three phase power.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to maintain customer relations.
- Proficiency in the operation and use of Microsoft based communications.
- Background in troubleshooting of industrial equipment is a strong advantage for this position.
Control Concepts, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package (commensurate with experience) and generous benefits including paid time off, medical, dental and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching, flexible spending account, and tuition reimbursement programs. Control Concepts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The company web site is www.ccipower.com.
If you qualify for this position send a resume to the Human Resources department at:
Control Concepts, Inc.
Phone number: (952) 474-6200
Fax number: (952) 474-6070
Control Concepts, Inc.
18760 Lake Drive East
Chanhassen, MN 55317-9384