SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE
We are seeking a Shipping Receiving Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Have intimate knowledge of all packaging, shipping/receiving procedures and proper documents necessary for domestic & international shipments.
- Assemble, pack, label, and ship product, effectively ensuring the customer receives product in perfect condition.
- Unpack, inspect, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material against purchase order.
- Isolate any deficient products to ensure it is not mistakenly used.
- Maintain stock locations in our ERP software and keep them up to date.
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products (both domestic & international)
- Maintain stock of instruction manuals, boxes, foam machine supplies and other shipping requirements, to avoid delays.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift 5-70 pounds.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 15:00