Control Concepts, Inc. offers repairs and maintenance for all our power controllers, quickly and at the lowest possible cost. Most repairs can be completed in 1 to 3 weeks. In an emergency, one day turnaround is possible.
If your controller was purchased through an OEM supplier, contact the supplier for assistance. If you have a Control Concepts, Inc. controller that is in need of repair or maintenance, please contact us to diagnose the problem and receive an RMA number.
You can contact us for an RMA number via one of the following:
- Fill out an RMA request form here
- Call our sales department at 1-800-765-2799 or (952) 474-6200.
- Fax your request to our sales department at (952) 474-6070.
Please understand there are a few guidelines for returning controllers to Control Concepts in order to have them properly evaluated:
- We will not accept any controller that is judged to be a safety risk to our team or our manufacturing facility; these will be rejected and shipped back at the customer’s expense. This includes controllers caked in grease or exposed to hazardous materials.
- We commonly repair controllers greater than 15 years old and have a large inventory of replacement components. However, we commonly receive controllers that are poorly packed resulting in additional damage to controllers for which we may not have parts. Properly packing a controller is one of the best steps you can take to ensure the controller is repairable.
- Life is busy, we get it. Properly labeling the return with the RMA number and including both a primary and secondary contact can ensure that you get the best possible turn-around time.
- A photo is worth a thousand words and can help us determine if your unit can be repaired! We recommend forwarding one or more photos of any unit greater than 15 years to our team.