Due to our continued growth, we are looking to fill the following positions:
Working at Control Concepts, Inc.
As an employee of Control Concepts, you will be joining a highly motivated team, dedicated to providing the power control industry's highest quality products and service. Our goal of "achieving continuous customer satisfaction" is realized through a supportive team environment of dedicated and talented employees.
As a family-oriented small business, we provide a productive, yet casual, environment where achievements and contributions are readily acknowledged.
All full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental plans allowing your choice of doctors and dentists
- A 401K retirement plan with company matching contributions
- A Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account program
- Educational reimbursement for work-related educational programs
- Company paid short and long term disability programs
- Company paid group life insurance
- Paid time-off holiday and vacation benefits
- Customarily receive an annual bonus based on corporate profitability
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, it is the policy of Control Concepts to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees or applicants for employment without regard to any legally-recognized basis including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service member status or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
If you are interested in any of the openings, please email your resume to email@example.com (either PDF or RTF format is preferred) or mail your resume to:
Control Concepts, Inc.
Human Resources Manager
8077 Century Blvd.
Chanhassen, MN 55317-5007