- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Sync-Guard™ smoothes out line current draw when multiple controllers are in use.
- Compact and economical
- Fast cycling distributive control improves heater life and reduces temperature variations.
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection.
0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, or potentiometer.*
Available in Three Phase as a 3021B.
Electric ovens, furnaces and kilns. An excellent contactor replacement and may be used in all resistive heating applications.
Even greater density can be achieved by using the 1021B on our 1600 family heatsink. Up to twelve 70 amp controllers, all within a 7.28" x 14.5" footprint!
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.