- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Soft-start for transformer loads.
- Missing cycle detection.
- Can be used with all load types.
- Compact and economical
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection.
4/20 mA is standard.*
Electric ovens, furnaces, kilns, transformer coupled loads, variable resistance loads and fast responding loads.
Even greater density can be achieved by using the 1025 on our 1600 family heatsink. Up to twelve 70 amp controllers, all within a 7.28" x 14.5" footprint!
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.