Note: 1029D has superseded 1029C
- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Soft-start for transformer loads.
- Missing cycle detection.
- Can be used with all load types.
- Thermostatically protected.
- Metering outputs representing both load current and load voltage.
- Compact and economical
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection and forced air cooled.
0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, or Potentiometer*
Electric ovens, furnaces, kilns, transformer coupled loads, variable resistance loads and fast responding loads.
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.