You will need to login or register to access manuals and view product drawings. Adobe Reader is needed to view pdf files.
Options & Accessories
|Fusing||2-Pole Touchsafe Fusekit|
|1-Pole Touchsafe Fusekit**|
|Options||Din Rail Mounting|
** 1-Pole Touchsafe Fusekit only recommended for line to neutral applications.
Actively Shipping - Not recommended for new designs
10, 20, 30, 40, 70
120, 240, 480, 575*
- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Soft-start for transformer loads.
- Missing cycle detection.
- Can be used with all load types.
- Field adjustable current limiting or voltage limiting.
- Field selectable for current feedback or voltage feedback.
- Compact and economical
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection.
4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, or Potentiometer*
Electric ovens, furnaces, kilns, transformer coupled loads, variable resistance loads and fast responding loads.
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.