The 1037A is no longer available as a new unit. Please see single phase FUSION and Compact FUSION for best replacement.
Control Concepts Inc. can offer some repairs to 1037A units. Please contact the factory for more information.
- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Idle command can be used as a second setpoint or to limit the Run command.
- Sync-Guard™ smoothes out line current draw when multiple controllers are in use.
- Trans-Guard™ decreases the possibility of DC building up on the supply transformer.
- Metering outputs representing both load current and duty cycle.
- Compact and economical
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection and forced air cooled.
4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, or Potentiometer*
Electric ovens, furnaces and kilns. An excellent contactor replacement and may be used in all resistive heating applications.
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.