You will need to login or register to access manuals and view product drawings. Adobe Reader is needed to view pdf files.
Options & Accessories
|Fusing||3-Pole Touchsafe Fusekit|
|Options||Din Rail Mounting|
* 1-Pole Touchsafe Fusekit only available for 120 VAC voltages
3021A Three Phase Power Controller
Actively Shipping - Recommended for new designs
10, 20, 30, 40, 70
120, 240, 480, 575*
- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Compact and economical
- Fast cycling distributive control improves heater life and reduces temperature variations.
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection.
0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, or Potentiometer*
Available in single phase as a 1021A.
Electric ovens, furnaces and kilns. An excellent contactor replacement and may be used in all resistive heating applications.
Even greater density can be achieved by using the 3021A on our 1600 family heatsink. Up to six 70 amp controllers, all within a 7.28" x 14.5" footprint!
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.