3037 Three Phase Zero Cross Power Controller
Actively Shipping - Not recommended for new designs
85, 145, 175, 240, 295, 370, 425, 500, 600, 750
208, 240, 277, 380, 415, 480, 575*
- Four SCR
- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Sync-Guard™ smoothes out line current draw when multiple controllers are in use.
- Trans-Guard™ decreases the possibility of DC building up on the supply transformer.
- Thermostatically protected.
- On-board line fusing for 85-425 amp frames. (No need to fuse twice!)
- Compact and economical
- Fast cycling distributive control improves heater life and reduces temperature variations.
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Convection and forced air cooled.
4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, or Potentiometer*
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.