Looking for technical support? Need to diagnose a problem with your controller? We recommend the following steps.
1. Consult our online resources to see if your question has been answered
SCR power controllers have been our core focus for over 30 years! We are experts in the field and want to provide our customers with the best possible information.
2. If you purchased your controller from an OEM Supplier, contact the supplier for assistance.
Your question may call for information or components not available to our factory.
3. Contact us for more information or to diagnose whether your controller requires repair
Fill out our online form to request an expert to contact you, or call/fax our factory directly with your question.
4. Determine if the controller is under warranty
Read about our warranty policies.
5. Fill out an RMA request and send your controller to our factory. Once we receive the controller, we will diagnose the issue and send a quote for the repairs needed.
To request an RMA, fill out our online form, or call our sales department at 1-800-765-2799 or (952) 474-6200.
Packages received without an RMA number on the outside of the packaging will be rejected.
In an emergency, we can often repair and return controllers within 24 hours. We know equipment failure is an expensive inconvenience in a factory envionment, and our short lead times will make a crucial difference!