Control Panel Release Notes
2.8.8 Control Panel
12.3.8 Device Definition Database
- Allow for 1 decimal place for Load Resistance on the MDX.
2.8.8 Control Panel
12.3.6 Device Definition Database
- Add support for MDX.
2.8.7 Control Panel
12.3.5 Device Definition Database
- Add support for Transducer 2018.
2.8.6 Control Panel
- UI Update for viewing Configuration Files.
- View Sync Log supports milliseconds.
2.8.4 Control Panel
- Display available data when only one block of data is available on the Connect Module.
- Buttons on the Scope Window are now clickable.
2.8.3 Control Panel
12.3.3 Device Definition Database
- Add additional device properties to the top of the application.
- Allow application to work on FIPS enabled computers.
2.8.2 Control Panel
12.3.2 Device Definition Database
- Add support for loading newer config files to older devices.
- Remove extra zone parameters when device is signle zone.
2.8.1 Control Panel
12.3.1 Device Definition Database
- Proper display for Feedback unit of measure.
- New feature to save fieldbus parameters when loading a config file.
- Reworked UI for Sync Data log for Gateway.
2.8.0 Control Panel
12.3.0 Device Definition Database
- Added more options to quick setup.
- Removed depecrated Connect Module features.
- Fix 'Search Parameter' field.
- Error dialog can now be closed.
2.7.12 Control Panel
12.2.21 Device Definition Database
- Add additonal codes for Fault History
2.7.11 Control Panel
12.2.20 Device Definition Database
- Add additional codes for Async data from the Gateway
- Add additional parameters for the Gateway
- Support for microFusion IDs 133 and 136
- Add feature to manually connect to an IP Address through Modbus TCP
2.7.10 Control Panel
12.2.19 Device Definition Database
- Add support for new Transducer Card
- Added two parameters to microFusion Id 50,52,53
2.7.9 Control Panel
12.2.18 Device Definition Database
- Add support for new DeviceNet microFusion and Gateway products
18.104.22.168 Control Panel
- Fix issue where Flash Firmware would throw an unrelated error.
2.7.8 Control Panel
12.2.17 Device Definition Database
- New keypad setpoints "Engineering Unit" and "Nonvolatile" for microFUSION (50,51,52) version 4.10.30 and greater
- Add functionality to set default display for compactFusion
2.7.7 Control Panel
- Fix Compare and Sync for connect module
- Temporarily disable Config file functions for connect module
2.7.6 Control Panel
- Add support for microFusion DC ID 53
2.7.5 Control Panel
- Add Subnet Mask and Gateway IP parameters for microFusion ID 51 with firmware 4.00.11 and greater
2.7.4 Control Panel
- Add warning when changing Feedback Source value from "Internal Feedback Source" to another value.
- Rearrange display order for parameters listed in CCI Link
- Setpoint selected value now matches actual selection
- Add "Load Fault Targer Resistance" for microFusion ID 50 and 52 with firmware 3.90.18 and greater
- Database incremented to 12.02.12
12.02.06 Device Definition Database
- Add additional parameters for Partial Load Fault starting with firmware 3.90.14
12.02.05 Device Definition Database
- Add Over-current Retry Delay Time parameter to all microFUSION with firmware version 3.90.50 and greater
- Add value 5 to GP Digital Input Function to all microFUSION with firmware version 3.90.50 and greater.
- Add HiPER Threshold to all microFUSION with firmware version 3.90.50 and greater
12.02.04 Device Definition Database
- Add support for Firmware Id 131
12.02.03 Device Definition Database
- Remove extra Profinet parameters from older Fusion firmware version.
2.7.1 Control Panel
- Added HiPER Threshold configuration for MicroFUSION IDs 58, 59, and 130
- Added status of Firing Mode when in HiPER mode for MicroFUSION IDs 58, 59, and 130
2.6.0 Control Panel
- Add I/O power supply failure inhibit alarm
- Added Partial Load Fault for microFUSION
- Fixed bug where a newly introduced parameter would appear with default value when loading an older configuration file without that parameter
2.5.6 Control Panel
- Fix model string display error for new microFUSION frame size
- Added Lug terminal option for MicroFUSION model number
- Added HiPER Angle and Fast Zero Cross firing modes for all microFUSION
2.5.0 Control Panel
- Added support for an AMP Size of 0 for microFUSION
11.4 Device Definition Database
- Added HiPER firing mode for special microFUSION firmware
- Added parameters and firmware ID for MicroFusion Extended Range PCB stand-alone with customer CT
2.4.5 Control Panel
- Added Control Panel registration
- Updated MicroFUSION extended range images
- Added Control Panel device usage reporting
- Added a password prompt when changing communications option for FUSION controllers
- Added Line and Load Power Factor parameters for the DC microFUSION controller
- Fixed bug where parameter values would display as negative for unsigned decimal parameters with a high negative value (negative value for 16 bit signed representation
11.0 Device Definition Database
- Modified max limit for microFUSION full scale voltage, full scale power, voltage limit, and power limit
- Added load resistance sample & hold for standard microFUSION
2.2.3 Control Panel
- Clear the parameter write error message when the parameter value is changed and written successfully
10.9 Device Definition Database
- Add load resistance sample & hold for microFUSION ID 58
10.8 Device Definition Database
- Change display order for status parameters so they appear visually at the end of the user interface
- Change the power consumption parameters to two line parameters when configured to the remote display
2.2.1 Control Panel
- Add password prompt when changing feedback to open loop
- Add a “Settings” button in the navigation drawer that launches the “Settings” window
- Add a “USB Auto-connect” option in the “Settings” window. When Auto-connect is enabled (checked), devices will be automatically connected to when plugged in. When Auto-connect is disabled (unchecked), a blue “Connect USB” button will appear in the navigation drawer. When clicked, a dialog appears to select the devices to connect to.
- Fix the error that occurred when a data trace event happened after the Scope window was closed
- Remove the “Save Config File” prompt when updating the firmware of a device that is in the bootloader
- Auto-select a device when it is connected if the device is the only connected device in Control Panel
- Show a green check mark and “OK” text in the black bar in the dashboard when there are no active inhibit or warning alarms.
- Show statuses that do not have any active status bits in the device properties section of Control Panel. Statuses with no active status bits will show a green check mark with “OK” text.
10.7 Device Definition Database
- Added Output On to the alarm rleay mask for microFUSION DC
2.1.1 Control Panel
- Change FUSION fieldbus parameter customization to be included starting at FUSION firmware 5.0
- Fix Control Panel Database-only update process
2.1.0 Control Panel
- Add FUSION 3 phase power consumption parameters
- Add DC microFUSION
- Fix the Control Loop feedback bullet graph when the controller feedback is set to Power
- Fix problem that caused the custom screen list to not populate with the current values in the Controller
- Fix error that occurred when retrieving the FUSION trap history
- Prompt the user to save a configuration file when updating the device firmware
- Fix problem with the file name when saving Scope data for a device connected via Modbus TCP
- Change the Run/Stop information icon the yellow warning icon
- Remove the button for FUSION “Default Screen List”
- Add microFUSION extended range
- Load read only SP parameters when loading the configuration file
- Add additional parameters to the FUSION Synchronous tap dashboard
- Add new Synchronous tap parameter
2.0.3 Control Panel
- New navigation menu that replaces the Tools and About menus
- Improved parameter navigation that replaces the expandable/collapsible category navigation
- New action bar to access device functionality such as resetting and firmware update. This replaces the buttons on the dashboard
- Improved device dashboard user interface that supports a condensed and detailed view.
- View the device dashboards for all connected devices at once in a combined dashboard
- Write the parameter value to the device when hitting “Enter” even when the value has not changed
- Fix issue that preventing saving a configuration file for a FUSION device with old firmware
- Fix bug that occurs when upgrading a device’s feature with an upgrade key
- Fix bug that occurs when changing a device’s MAD ID that is connected to the Connect Module
10.0 Device Definition Database
- Change FUSION communications option to an editable field
- Rename the “Alarm Relays” category to “Alarms” and move the alarm thresholds and option parameters from the “Control” categories
1.2.0 Control Panel
- Optimize device parameter views for 1024x768 screen resolution
- Fix issue for FUSION Synchronous tap where dashboard is empty
- Change the data logger to prompt for a file when logging starts and save to the file periodically
- Connect to devices using Modbus TCP
- Added “View Config File” button to main Control Panel screen when no devices are connected
- Filter firmware selection using the firmware ID when upgrading firmware
9.1 Device Definition Database
- Add KWh reset action to the “Control Monitor” category (MicroFUSION)
- SCR firing pulse detection parameters and statuses (MicroFUSION)
- Display re-initialization parameters (MicroFUSION)
- Connect minimum firmware version (MicroFUSION)
- Main EE status 2 (MicroFUSION)
1.0.0 Control Panel
- Improve parameter categorization and organization
- Data Logger
- Compare and update parameters between multiple devices
- View a configuration file without the device connected
- Use a toggle switch for the Enabled/Disabled parameters
- Quick setup wizard for MicroFUSION
- Network supervisory setup wizard for CONNECT
- Custom display setup for MicroFUSION
- Refresh SP parameters every 2 seconds when they are visible
- Set FUSION Fieldbus parameters exposed by Ethernet IP, Profinet, and DeviceNet interfaces
- Added FUSION DeviceNet settings
- Improved usability for FUSION digital system command parameter
- Load devices with test firmware IDs using the default ID for the device type
9.0 Device Definition Database
- Improve parameter categorization and organization
8.2 Device Definition Database
- Synchronous Tap for FUSION
0.41.0 Control Panel
- Explanation when Digital Run/Stop is set to RUN but the controller state is not at run
- MicroFUSION upgrade features
- Show dialog when Control Panel is already running
- Adjustable current limit using analog input for MicroFUSION
0.40.0 Control Panel
- Initial BETA release of CCI Control Panel
7.0 Device Definition Database
- Initial release of CCI Device Definition Database