COVID-19 ResponsePublished by CoryWatkins on Sun, 2020-03-15 15:10
Control Concepts is working diligently to maintain our manufacturing and supply chain during this difficult and changing times due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Our employee safety is our number one priority, as such, we have currently taken the folllowing steps to slow the spread and maintain production: Effective immediately:
1. No visitors will be allowed at Control Concepts manufacturing facility.
2. Office staff will begin the transition to work from home starting Monday, March 16th. We anticipate there may be some delayed responses as we transition to our Emergency Plan.
3. We have increased spacing among our manufacturing cells in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
4. We have increased our standards for quarantines in order to protect employees. As such, we may experience delays in processing orders.
5. Please utilize out Chat function on our website for technical support.
6. We are doubling our efforts in regards to tracking components in our supply chain and will notify our customers of delays as we become aware.