True RMS Current Transmitter - #5021
The model 5021 is a two wire, true RMS, current transmitter that provides a 4/20mA signal proportional to the RMS value of the output of a current transformer.
The circuit is intended to be mounted directly to a current transformer which outputs 0 to 100ma proportional to the current passing through it.
- Reverse supply voltage protection.
- Zero-cross or Phase-angle signals.
- Selectable Current Range.
- Field-adjustable filter time constant.
- Zero and Span adjustments.