You will need to login or register to access manuals and view product drawings. Adobe Reader is needed to view pdf files.
FUSION/Compact FUSION: DeviceNet
The DeviceNet fieldbus option provides a communication network between our digital controllers and any DeviceNet master.
- Offers protection from wiring errors
- Selectable data rates of 125, 250, and 500 kbps
- Optically-isolated from other devices (1500 Vrms minimum)
- Predefined Master/Slave connection set - Group 2-only server device
- Supports explicit message connection
- Supports I/O poll message connection
Control Concepts is a registered vendor with the Open DeviceNet Vendor Association (ODVA) and our controllers have received ODVA certification.
DeviceNet + FUSION
The DeviceNet fieldbus option simplifies cabling and communication with your controller.
The FUSION Control Panel software is provided free with all of our digital controllers. This program has a special screen devoted to DeviceNet communications that makes setup, entering parameters, and troubleshooting the controller more efficient.
Links & Resources
- You can find more information about DeviceNet and its benefits at the ODVA website.
- Learn about our Digital SCR Controllers here
- Our DeviceNet User Manual is available to the right. (You must be logged in to view or download)
How To Order
When ordering a FUSION digital controller, your model number will indicate your digital fieldbus option. (Additional to USB, which is standard on all controllers) A DeviceNet controller will have the initial "D," as in the following example.
EXAMPLE: FUSION - _ _ - _ - _ _ _ _ - D - _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _
0 - None
D - DeviceNet
E - Modbus TCP (Ethernet)
S - Modbus RTU (RS-485)
N - ProfiNet
I - EtherNet/IP