1027A Single Phase AC SCR Analog
- Line voltage compensation holds load voltage constant with changes in line voltage
- Sync-Guard™ smoothes out line current draw when multiple controllers are in use.
- Trans-Guard™ decreases the possibility of DC building up on the supply transformer.
- Thermostatically protected.
- Compact and economical
- Fast cycling distributive control improves heater life and reduces temperature variations.
- 2500 Vac RMS isolation between input/output and line voltage/heatsink.
- Natural convection and forced air cooled.
0-5 VDC, 0-24 VDC, 4-20 mA*
Available in three phase as a 3027A.
Electric ovens, furnaces and kilns. An excellent contactor replacement and may be used in all resistive heating applications.
* Other special options are available; contact the factory for more information.