MicroFUSION is a high performance digital SCR controller that adapts to the analog environment as well as the digital environment. This reliable, affordable power controller has a very small footprint and UL, cUL, CE, and RoHS certifications.
Control Concepts now offers MicroFUSION from 8 - 400 Amps. It has the improved performance of a third-generation controller with our smallest footprint size yet.
MicroFUSION digital SCR controller
MicroFUSION comes with either standard or high performance control. The controller is available in single phase, three phase 4-SCR, and three phase 6-SCR configurations and includes universal input voltage (CE: 24-690 VAC, UL: 24-600 VAC, 45-65 Hz).
- MicroFUSION uses SCRs with a 20x surge current rating and an overcurrent trip network. When incorporated with the appropriate branch-rated Class T fuses, MicroFUSION has 100kA SCCR certification, eliminating the need for semiconductor fuses.
- Easy setup via Plug-n-Play USB allows configuration for zero cross, phase angle, and zero cross into a transformer.
- Digital connectivity is offered via Ethernet, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, Modbus RTU and TCP, and EtherCat.
- MicroFUSION can be accessed from outside an enclosure using our optional remote display.
- Panel mount, DIN rail mount, external heatsink and liquid cooled heatsink options are available.